Choose either a cardinal or ordinal number to complete the following sentences!
- I have (two/second) pairs of shoes.
- Lorenzo won the (one/first) prize last tournament.
- The food court is on the (three/third) floor.
- There are (four/fourth) rooms in my house.
- The children bring (five/fifth) sandwiches.
- My brother is a (six/sixth) grade student.
- Mom always buys (seven/seventh) loaves of bread.
- (Eight/Eighth) eggs hatched this morning.
- This is my (nine/ninth) time going to Kuta Beach.
- Last match, there were (ten/tenth) footballers from Manado left
Kirimkan jawaban anda melalui link berikut: